Skip to content
- New anti-spam features for web forms. We added two additional anti-spam options, “require a referral URL” and “referrer process”.
- “require a referral” – When a user checks this option, any web leads that are submitted from the web form in question must have a referral. If there is no referral that web lead does not get submitted. Example: I submit a web form from userainmaker.com , so my referral would be userrainmaker.com . This helps eliminate bot submissions that are skimming the site.
- “referrer process” – When a user checks this options they must define their domains. You can add as many as you want. When this option is checked, any web form submissions we match on the referral domain. If the domain does not match the lead does not get submitted. Example I check the “referrer process” and add my domain devon.mysite.com . Any web form submissions for the web form in question must be submitted from devon.mysite.com . If the submission comes from a different domain the lead does not get submitted.
3424 Referer/ Origin matching on webformsDone
- Performance updates to email service
- Solution on email campaign wizard: The “Combine multiple emails being sent to same email address” option.